With its river ranked 1st category for fishing and of excellent quality for the bathing season, its multiple lakes, its hiking trails, the richness of its historical, cultural and gastronomic heritage … stay at Campsite Ain L’Escapade, it’s choosing to live a beautiful Nature, family and sports holidays.
On the spot
- Access to the Ain river (beach, swimming, fishing, canoe-kayak ...)
- NOVELTY! Basin water cannon balls, bouncy castle and large trampoline will delight young and old
- Pétanque, volleyball, badminton, ping-pong table
- Playground for children
- Loan of board games and equipment ...
- Competition (petanques, cards, chess, ...)
- Festivities (dance evenings, themed, ...)
- Bike rental (start mountain bike trail along the Ain river at Campsite Ain L'Escapade)
- Events particular or professional on request and on estimate (birthdays, baptisms, weddings, friendly parties, seminars, associations, exhibitions ...)
For any reservation request
feel free to contact us
04 37 86 47 13
06 19 26 09 72
coming soon !
Canoë-kayak and Paddle
For even more sensations
For the thrill of sensations, a range of essential and exotic activities are available near the Campsite Ain L'Escapade.
To enjoy a cultural heritage
For information and documentations
Syndicat d’Initiative Intercommunal Pont d’Ain – Priay – Varambon
Carrefour des 4 Vents
Tél / Fax: +33 04 74 39 05 84
Office de Tourisme « Pays du Cerdon – Vallée de l’Ain »
10, place Xavier Bichat
Tél / Fax: +33 04 74 37 23 14